Compliance Process

1. Submit your CV or Enquire with us

You can also call us on 0161 711 0655 to speak with the relevant consultant in your area. You can also submit your CV to or register via the form on our website, one of our consultants will then contact you to discuss the opportunities available to you. Upon the initial conversation with the relevant consultant, we will take down all relevant details to your profession and the work you are looking for to personalise it to you.

if you would prefer to complete paper forms, please request a hard copy registration pack from our compliance team on 0161 711 0655.

2.Compliance document’s for approval

Compliance officers will help to obtain copies of various documentation, and help with any documents you may not have. More documents may be required depending on profession and work requirements. Minimum requirements are as follows:

  • Up to date CV
  • 2 references you have worked with within the last 3 years
  • Professional body registration number (GMC / NMC / HCPC / GPhC)
  • Up to date medical malpractice indemnity insurance
  • Right to work in the UK
  • Enhanced DBS Certificate within the last 3 years, or registered to the update service
  • Proof of immunisations (Hep B and TB)
  • Professional qualifications
  • Up to date BLS / ALS / ILS
  • Up to date Safeguarding Children and Young People
  • Up to date Safeguarding Adults

    3. Compliance Process Complete

    Once we have completed all of the above, you are compliant and able to work.

    Please Note

    Our compliance team will help you to become initially compliant to work with us, but many of your documents will need to be renewed annually. Our compliance team will contact you when a document is about to expire. Without up to date documentation, your consultant cannot place you and payments could be delayed also.

    Passports & Visas:

    If you’d like to learn more about your eligibility for work in the UK, you can visit the Government Home Office website. For further information on Visas, please click here.

    DBS Check:

    If you do not have a valid enhanced DBS certificate, you can apply for a new through ourselves. This will come at a cost to yourself however the DBS you obtain will be your property and you can use it how you wish. We will also help you to register the certificate to the update service and you will never need to buy another certificate again. For more information about this please email

    Mandatory Training:

    As a minimum we require up to date BLS / ALS / ILS, Safeguarding Children and Young People and Safeguarding Adults. More trainings may be required depending on the work you require and you will be required to complete these. We can recommend websites online to where you can do the trainings online for free, however some may come at a cost. For more information about this please email