Ward RGN – Brighton
Due to an increased demand from our clients we are currently looking for an RGN with at least 12 months experience to sign with our agency and cover shifts within Brighton and the surrounding areas.
You will be working within our client’s hospitals as per their requirements in terms of specific wards. Working as part of a team to deliver exceptional healthcare and social interaction to patients, and aspects of working alone but with support available. Our client’s demands are increasing and as such we forecast that for the right candidate we will be able to offer ongoing bookings frequently. General ward duties – patient care, relative care, wards to be agreed upon registration.
- Applicants from all wards are welcome.
- Shifts around your availability.
- Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition and care with support from the nurse in charge.
- Assisting the department with any planned activities.
- Various departments
- NHS Hospitals
- Private Hospitals (Including: Ramsay, Nuffield, Spire and BMI)
Let AppLocum Work For You:
- £200 Referral bonus (T+Cs apply)
- AppLocum – Our ground-breaking app puts you in control of your work/life balance
- We care about your individual circumstances and we will work with you to find you the best work available
To apply for this position please use the form to the right. Alternatively please contact our offices on 0161 711 0655 and ask for Bradley if you have any questions.
Don't just take our word for it,
see what our users think
I have worked for AppLocum for three years now and they are fantastic to work for! They are like one big family! They really take the time to get to know you personally, and are so supportive from the compliance officers to the nurse consultants! They are easily accessible and really care about their ANP's.
I have been delighted by the commitment of the AppLocum team, in particular Waheed in finding me long term work during this difficult time and the communication has been superb. I started working with the team a few weeks ago and have had more work than with my usual two agencies.
It was the best experience I have ever had, having been through the same process with other agencies many times before. Obviously, I was hesitant at first having had my own personal experiences with agencies but I soon got a good feeling about this one. Very personal and friendly approach.
I have recently changed my locum provider and the service I receive is excellent There is always a quick response for any requirements and queries I have. A practice managers role is very hectic and having a reliable locum agency takes so much pressure off our working day.