Trainee Recruitment Consultant
AppLocum are passionate about making lives better, whether that is our employees, our clients, or our candidates. Every action and decision is driven by our set of values and our passion for making lives better. We are transforming the healthcare market through our tech platforms with unrivalled levels of service, ensuring that we lift as we climb.
About the role
Do you have a passion for sales or recruitment, and want an opportunity to be successful?
Our Trainee Recruitment Consultants are put through a thorough induction with plenty of further support to achieve each milestone in their journey. They will become exceptional at attracting, onboarding, and servicing our clients and candidates. They will work hard to seek out opportunities to grow AppLocum’s presence and represent AppLocum in a manner that displays our values.
We are looking for someone that loves sales and wants to use this passion to achieve great things. You should thrive on working towards targets and KPIs, with a self determination to overachieve at all times. With a clear motivation to succeed, we want to help someone find their career making the most of their strengths and learning from our experts, with lots of opportunity for personal growth along the way. We want driven people that match our values and want to play a pivotal part in achieving AppLocum’s mission. We will provide you with all the training and support necessary to be successful in your role, but in return we expect you to:
– Care. For your colleagues, customer, and clients. Money is a by-product of what we do. Whilst we offer a great commission scheme that rewards those hitting targets, our focus is our customers and making their lives better.
– Be loyal. Stand up for and support your colleagues and AppLocum. Protect and build on our reputation.
– Show integrity. Do the right thing even when no-one is looking. Make good choices. Act for the greater good. Be ethical. Be reliable. Be the kind of person that gets to work a little early and does not look to dash out the door bang on 5.30pm, because you do not want to leave until your customer is happy
– Be motivated. Strive for better. Choose the right attitude every day. We want to give you the space and support to be the very best you, that you can be. We respect people of all different backgrounds, ensuring everyone has equal opportunity to be the best versions of themselves that they can be.
– Be brave. Dare to be different. Be open minded. Do not be afraid to challenge concepts or people if it is the right thing to do. Be prepared to give constructive feedback, to own up to your mistakes, and try new things with enthusiasm.
– Sales and negotiation skills
– A goal-oriented approach to work – displaying tenacity in meeting deadlines and targets
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills
– The ability to handle multiple priorities and problem solve
– IT skills – confident in using outlook, word, excel and other databases
– Teamwork – to act as part of the wider AppLocum team working towards common goals and objectives
– Great office location in Bolton, just off St Peters Way, no more commuting to city centre locations!
– 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 0800 and 1800hrs (rota agreed by line manager)
– You will be expected to work as part of an on-call rota, which means you will have a mobile phone and laptop during evenings and weekends around 15-20% of the time (it is moved around a team of 5-8 team members). Any holidays / events are taking into consideration and our team look after each other in this regard
– Starting salary £18,000. Salary is reviewed every January and you will be moved up our salary ladder to maximum of £27,000 based on performance indicators
– Fair and consistent commission scheme based on multiple of salary with ability to earn up to 25% of all gross margin invoiced (uncapped)
– 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, with a day off for your birthday after 12 months service and an extra day’s annual leave for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days
– Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
So, if you are passionate about making lives better, and being the best you that you can be, what are you waiting for? Come and join the AppLocum mission.
Application deadline: 17/04/2021
Expected start date: 17/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Commission pay
Remote Working: No
– Additional leave
– Company events
– On-site parking
– Wellness programmes
Monday to Friday
– Working remotely is supported where isolation is necessary, within the office we follow strict guidelines to keep our employees safe and well.
– Remote interview process
– Personal protective equipment provided or required
– Temperature screenings
– Social distancing guidelines in place
– Virtual meetings
– Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
|Job Category||Recruitment Consultant|
Don't just take our word for it,
see what our users think
Within two days, I was registered and ready for work with a regular contract arranged by Matthew. When this contract ended Matthew provided me with great support and boosted my confidence enough to help me take a step up in my nursing role. He is a true credit to AppLocum and always maintains a highly professional service.
A M McGuire
You guys are marvellous!! I work with a few agencies but to be honest you're miles better at everything so I just work with you guys now.
I would recommend AppLocum! Matthew is always so helpful and great at getting shifts sorted quick and fast. The whole process was smooth and easy starting my set up at AppLocum. Matthew always keeps in touch to inform you what is going on with each job. Best agency out there!
You have helped me so much throughout 2019 coming into 2020. Its been a hard year for everyone but you made sure I had work no matter what the circumstances were, you motivated me so much to apply for my [NMC] pin. You improved my skills and knowledge within these 2 years and I wouldn't have done it without you.
I have worked for AppLocum for three years now and they are fantastic to work for! They are like one big family! They really take the time to get to know you personally, and are so supportive from the compliance officers to the nurse consultants! They are easily accessible and really care about their ANP's.
I have been delighted by the commitment of the AppLocum team in finding me long term work during this difficult time and the communication has been superb. I started working with the team a few weeks ago and have had more work than with my usual two agencies.
It was the best experience I have ever had, having been through the same process with other agencies many times before. Obviously, I was hesitant at first having had my own personal experiences with agencies but I soon got a good feeling about this one. Very personal and friendly approach.
I have recently changed my locum provider and the service I receive is excellent There is always a quick response for any requirements and queries I have. A practice managers role is very hectic and having a reliable locum agency takes so much pressure off our working day.