District Nurse Position – Knowsley
We are working with a new AVS service that requires ongoing cover for the below.
Rate: TBC before booking
Specifics & Key Requirements:
- We are looking for any Grade 5 and 6 Nurses who would be interested in regular/ad-hoc work
- You would be required to work as a District Nurse across the borough of Knowsley
- The majority of patients seen will be elderly
- Prescribing is not required
- You will be going out into the community, with one base at L34 in Knowsley
- A car owner is essential
- Full PPE is provided, and you would be expected to work independently
- Starting ASAP
- Running every day, Monday – Friday
- Please send over your availability
- 08:30am – 16:00pm – Early shift
- 12:00pm – 18:00pm – Late shift
*Can be flexible on the above
Let AppLocum Work for You
- Access to our App – Manage your work and pay, with instant messaging service and other features
- A tailored service around your requirements, with 24-hr support
- A dedicated consultant to ensure we are actively seeking work in your area on the days you are looking for
- Weekly pay
- Ad Hoc, Short-term, Long-term, Permanent Roles
- Referral bonus
Please let us know if you are interested or if you have any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for this role.
To apply for this position, please fill in the ‘Apply Online Form’
|Job Category||Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse, RGN|
Don't just take our word for it,
see what our users think
We are glad we went with this agency and will consider it for future needs where appropriate. The customer service supporter who was dealing with our case, Matthew, has been very helpful and kind in this complete process.
I would recommend AppLocum! Matthew is always so helpful and great at getting shifts sorted quick and fast. The whole process was smooth and easy starting my set up at AppLocum. Matthew always keeps in touch to inform you what is going on with each job. Best agency out there!
You have helped me so much throughout 2019 coming into 2020. Its been a hard year for everyone but you made sure I had work no matter what the circumstances were, you motivated me so much to apply for my [NMC] pin. You improved my skills and knowledge within these 2 years and I wouldn't have done it without you.
I have worked for AppLocum for three years now and they are fantastic to work for! They are like one big family! They really take the time to get to know you personally, and are so supportive from the compliance officers to the nurse consultants! They are easily accessible and really care about their ANP's.
I have been delighted by the commitment of the AppLocum team, in particular Waheed in finding me long term work during this difficult time and the communication has been superb. I started working with the team a few weeks ago and have had more work than with my usual two agencies.
It was the best experience I have ever had, having been through the same process with other agencies many times before. Obviously, I was hesitant at first having had my own personal experiences with agencies but I soon got a good feeling about this one. Very personal and friendly approach.
I have recently changed my locum provider and the service I receive is excellent There is always a quick response for any requirements and queries I have. A practice managers role is very hectic and having a reliable locum agency takes so much pressure off our working day.